From the harsh Sun to UV rays, from pollution to the highly adulterated food intake, your skin is undergoing a lot, day on day. Hence we need to give extra attention and care to our skin.
Exploring newer techniques of Beauty & Wellness, experts had introduced new line of treatment called “CYRO therapy”. Over the years, it has been proven successful in pain relief treatments. Now a days, Salons are using CYRO technique to do facials as well.
CYRO treatment entails exposure of the infected part or whole of body to frozen Nitrogen (usually below -120 degree Celsius or even lower).
Unlike the CYRO Treatment where the entire body is exposed to extreme cold condition boosting the immune system, CYRO facial involves exposing only the face to frozen nitrogen for 5-10 mins.
During this procedure, liquid nitrogen is sprayed on the face skin to cool the skin surface and temperature, which causes immediate tightening of the vessels.
Benefits of CYRO Facial:
The key benefits of CYRO facial are :
1) Boosted production of collagen, which leads to faster replacement of dead skin cell with healthy ones, giving youthful and plumper look.
2) Increases in the firmness of the skin and hence reduces lines and wrinkles.
3) Decreases inflammation or acne.
4) Decreases puffiness of the face.
5) Shrinks the pores & enables easy removal of white or blackheads
6) Treats migraine or headache almost immediately
7) Gives radiant look
8) Gives a face lift immediately because of its frozen properties.
Frequency & Ideal Audience:
CYRO facial can be twice in a month. It is suitable for all skin types. However, individuals who are pregnant or nursing or are suffering from cold induced plazma, should refrain from it.
Difference between normal facial & CYRO facial:
The technique of CYRO facial and Normal Facial may appear to be almost similar however there is a vast difference between them.
Normal facials are essentially skin treatments that cleanse, exfoliate and nourish your skin to leave you with a clear and hydrated complexion. In the normal facial, there are various steps involved : Cleansing, Exfoliating, Massage, Pack. The total time duration may go beyond 45 mins or even an hour. However, in case of CYRO facial, the individual may decide the duration depending on his/her need, which may vary from 3-4 mins or an hour, ending with almost the same result as that of the normal facial.
CYRO facial can also be done with the makeup on, which can’t be the case in normal facial.
CYRO facial is 100% natural, while ingredients of the normal facial may depend on the package availed.
Symptoms to look out for:
Boons aside, there are a couple of factors one may want to watch for:
1) Make sure you are in a bigger room as the nitrogen emitted during the procedure may decrease the oxygen levels.
2) May lead to ice burn or frostbite.
3) May lead to tingling sensation or numbness.
4) May lead to skin discoloration (temporarily).
As an end-user, you shall find CYRO Facial more economical as compared to the normal facials, depending on the package availed.