Hair trends took 2018 by a storm, and the beauty industry saw emergence of hair styling courses that would enhance the knowledge of students for a long time to come. It is crucial for the best hair styling courses these days to impart knowledge that keeps students industry-relevant; in terms of the dynamic developments that hair styling courses experience.
The hair trends driving the red carpets, music videos, Award-shows are all a product of Hair Stylists molded by best hair styling courses from around the world that have managed to bring to the audiences timeless and iconic looks on our favorite celebrities. As temperatures fall, we will witness fresh fall/winter trends as Hair professionals from different hair styling courses will bring to us new & improved techniques.
A comprehensive hair styling course has the right knowledge in terms of:
- Hair Coloring techniques to give your client a style that is unique to them
- Customizable hair cut + colour techniques
- Hair styling techniques for different hair textures – smooth, straight, curly, wavy, etc.
- Hair Styling techniques for special events & occasions – wedding, bridal, portfolio, photoshoot, award-shows, etc.
The biggest determining factor between regular hair styling courses & the best hair styling courses is the overall grooming that a Hair Stylist/aspirant undergoes. Some important hair trends/looks to watch out for as the temperatures go down are:-
- Glowing strands – The spotlight is on healthy looking hair that is shiny and glossy.
- Smooth & Straightened – This style symbolizes sophistication and ease like no other. Different hair styling courses will encourage you to style this hair with a side-part, middle-part or slicked back tucked behind the ears to show off your face & collarbone, and so on.
- Messy Buns – The low-key lazy girl updo has an elegant wispy flair to it, pull a few strands out from around your face to make your hair look wind-blown.
- Straight Out-Of-Bed Waves – This ‘do sported by our favourite desi-girl Priyanka Chopra is effortless and adds volume to the hair. Best hair styling courses, like those at Orane International School of Beauty & Wellness, teach how to perfect this look for every hair type and every hair length.
- Top-Knots – Pull out a few loose ends around your face to complete the look, and rock it with your fall-colored lipstick and cozy sweater.
Hair aspirants need quality education to extend quality results to their clients. Join hands with Orane International to give your Hair career the kick-start that it needs. With more than 80 campuses in the country, the chain of Orane Institutes (known for best hair styling courses in Delhi) has already transformed the lives of over 35,000 trainees. We are a registered training provider with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) through the SMART NSDC portal and accredited training partner of the Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council (B&W SSC), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India. Our beauty courses are affiliated to IAO, Switzerland-based CIDESCO and the UK-headquartered CIBTAC, the world’s most famous awarding bodies in the beauty and wellness industry. Having been in existence for just 4 years, B&WSCC has skilled and transformed over 4,20,244 youth and made them reach the employment doors by way of organized placements and with extension of support for self-employment opportunities.